Wednesday, October 29, 2008

-RYCA- is the bombbbbbb.

bb12
-RYCA- Square Tripple Earrings in Gold & Silver


I was at a store when I saw a girl wearing this long gold chain with a heart & matching earrings! I had to know where they were from since I've been wanting an extra long necklace. Well this store is really nice, the jewelry is awesome. SO many different kind of earrings. The set above however is the best bargain in the whole store I believe. Most of the earrings cost 100L or higher but this set is only 100L AND you get gold & silver. The others you do not.

bb15


I was going to post the item I camped for about a week ago which were some silver bangles but it seems she has changed the lucky chair to these cute drop heart earrings in gold, which also have a bling on/off feature as does most of her jewelry (saying most because I haven't checked every single item). 30 minutes gets you this goodie above.

Below are 2 of my favorites from her store but I have also purchased the set of grillz in all kinds of colors including platinum!! They're quite fun. I got a nose piercin also. So as you see I visit this store alot.

bb13
-RYCA- Buttflay Hoops - $120L
bb14
-RYCA- Heart Gold Set - $200L


1st pic - $100L (Regular : N/A / You save : N/A) - -RYCA-
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Baechu/110/175/95
2nd pic - $0L (Regular : N/A / You save : N/A) - -RYCA-
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Baechu/110/175/95

No comments: