Tuesday, October 28, 2008

50% OFF @ FNKY!

bb11


Hiyas. These shoes are WAY cute. I searched so many blogs and flikrs trying to see how these would fit me because there are NO DEMOS. BUT they fit amazingly PERFECT if you wear the "THIN" pair. I'm not so sure about guys, or the resizing script because they fit so well I didn't mess with them!

I am really really loving this skin by four Yip that was at Crimson Shadow for free, I think that's gone now though. The pale skin paired with the bright pink dot of blush is too cute, and definately a KEEPER! A comment was left that the skin/costume is still available at Crimson Shadow but I tp'd in and could not find it. My internet has been downgraded lately so maybe you will have a better time finding it! GL! Link at the bottom.

- $250L (Regular : $500L / You save : $250L) - FNKY!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/FNKY%20Cake/128/115/23

- $0L (Regular : $0L / You save : N/A) - four Yip @ Crimson Shadow
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Crimson%20Shadow%20Rezzable/193/186/28

2 comments:

Lokum Shilova said...

Four Yip skin is still in Crimson Shadow until November 9th

Aerianna Avro said...

oh well thank you for telling me, i will go link to it :).